- ¾ lb. ground beef
- ½ cup yellow onion, chopped
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. garlic powder Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Schwab hot dog, thinly sliced
- 1 Schwab jalapeño cheddar sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 Schwab bratwurst, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Braum’s shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 (8oz.) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 Tbsp. green onions, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 12-inchpizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion until meat is browned; drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well. Add the hot dog, sausage and brat and heat. Remove from heat and stir in ½ cup cheese; set aside
- Unroll crescent rolls. Place wide end of triangles in center of pizza pan, forming a ring, overlapping dough as necessary. Spoon meat mixture into center of each triangle. Bring the smaller ends of the triangles over meat, tucking the ends under.
- Bake 20 minutes; sprinkle the top with the remaining ½ cup cheese and bake 5 more minutes, or until melted. Remove, top with green onions (optional),and serve.