- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. sausage
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup Braum’s Milk
- 1 (2.64 oz.) pkg. country gravy mix
- 4-5 slices buttermilk bread, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease an 8×11 inch baking dish.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet and drain the fat.
- Combine sausage with chopped onion and spread evenly across the bottom of baking dish. Top with shredded cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, water, milk, and gravy mix and pour into baking dish.
- Arrange 1 inch cubed bread squares evenly on top. Drizzle melted butter over bread.
- Bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Set aside 10 minutes before serving. Salt to taste.