- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1½ cups pickle slices, chopped
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Braum’s mayonnaise
- ½ cup Braum’s cottage cheese
- 2 Tbsp. dill pickle juice from jar
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder Salt and pepper, to taste Braum’s Hawaiian rolls or bread for serving
- Combine the chicken, dill pickles, and green onion in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill pickle juice, dill,garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pour over the chicken salad and stir together until well combined.
- Let the chicken salad refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve on Braum’s Hawaiian rolls or Artisan breads.