- ½ package refrigerated pie crusts
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- salt and pepper
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Muenster Cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Havarti Dill Cheese, shredded
To Make the Crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Unroll pie crust on a floured surface. Using a 2 inch round cookie or biscuit cutter cut out 24 circles.
- Place rounds into an ungreased mini muffin tin. Press until it is fully lined.
- Pinch edges to make a cute edge.
- Prick bottoms with a fork and bake for 5 minutes or until set.
To Make the Tarts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, season tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Parmesan, Muenster, and Havarti.
- Spoon chopped tomatoes into shells evenly.
- Top with a dollop of mayonnaise/cheese mixture.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Serve while warm.