- 1 cup of Braum’s Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2/3 cup of Braum’s Egg Nog
- 1/2 cup of Braum’s Homogenized Milk
- Braum’s Pancake Syrup for Topping
- Pour pancake mix into a medium mixing bowl and add in the egg nog and milk.
- Mix well with a whisk until there are no more clumps.
- Using a small saucepan, pour your desired amount of batter over medium heat, once bubbles begin to appear flip the pancake.
- Let the second side cook for about the same length of time, which may vary slightly, but should be about 2-3 minutes.