- 1⁄2 cup Braum’s unsalted butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup Braum’s eggnog
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips 3⁄4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1⁄2 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan, add butter, eggnog, and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until it reaches 225°F (use a candy thermometer).
- Once it reaches temp, add white chocolate chips and stir until melted. Then, add in the marshmallow creme, vanilla and nutmeg stirring until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the top with nutmeg and salt. Let it set for up to 3 hours. Remove from dish and cut into 1-inch squares.