- 5 Tbsp. Braum’s unsalted butter
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 16 oz. whole white mushrooms
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 Tbsp. chicken stock
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 2 Tbsp. parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Using a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat and sauté the onion until soft, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, stirring often until slightly browned.
- Add the cauliflower and cook until golden and crispy on the edges, approx. 8-10 minutes.
- Pour in chicken stock and allow to simmer until slightly reduced.
- Add thyme, parsley and garlic. Cook until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Top with green onion and serve immediately.