- 4 packets (1 cup total) of maple brown sugar oatmeal instant oatmeal
- ¾ cup Griffin’s maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp. Braum’s unsalted butter
- 1tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Braum’s apple juice
- 2 packets (1 oz. each)unflavored gelatin
- 4 cups Braum’s Greek yogurt (plain or flavored)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Fruit to top tart
- Preheat the oven to 350°F andline a 6″ spring form pan with parchment paper.In a medium bowl, stir together oats, syrup,butter,cinnamonand vanilla. Press intothe bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, until dry and lightgolden brown
- Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Add juice to a small bowl and sprinkle gelatin over top. Let sit a couple of minutes.Microwave for 15-20 secondsthenstir until dissolved.
- Pour yogurt into a medium bowl.
- Whisk gelatinand vanillainto the yogurt until it is evenly incorporated. Spreadontocooled crust and smooth the top.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until set.Serve with fresh fruit and other toppings as desired