- 1 ham steak, finely diced*
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced*
- 3 tablespoons Braum’s unsalted butter*
- 2 teaspoons honey*
- 1 can of Braum’s jumbo refrigerated biscuits (8 count)*
- 8 slices of Swiss cheese*
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine ham steak, minced onion, 1 tablespoon butter, and 2 tablespoons honey.
- Separate biscuit dough into halves, making 16 halves for a top and bottom biscuit.
- Place 8 of the biscuit halves on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the ham mixture onto each biscuit.
- Fold each cheese slice into quarters and place on ham mixture, pressing slightly.
- Add another tablespoon of the ham mixture.
- Press one of the remaining biscuits on top and repeat with each biscuit.
- Stretch the top biscuit a bit to cover if needed. No need to seal the edges.
- Melt the remaining butter and honey in a small bowl. Brush each biscuit with melted butter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and eat while the biscuits are warm!