- 17 Braum’s Ice Cream Sandwiches (3.5 fl. oz. each)
- 13 oz. Braum’s Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1¼ cups Braum’s Pecans, chopped and divided
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 16 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- ¾ cup Braum’s Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping, heated
- Place half of the ice cream sandwiches in 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Spread caramel topping evenly over ice cream sandwiches. Sprinkle with 1 cup pecans.
- Layer with half of the whipped topping. Top with remaining ice cream sandwiches. Spread remaining whipped topping evenly over sandwiches.
- Cover and freeze at least two hours. Let stand 5 minutes prior to serving then sprinkle with ¼ cup chocolate chips and remaining pecans.
- Drizzle with hot fudge topping.