- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 5-6 slices of Braum’s bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 8 oz. Braum’s shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 fresh jalapeños, seeded & diced
- Ranch for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Separate crescent dough triangles and place on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, bacon, cheddar cheese and jalapeños; set aside.
- Place 1-2 Tbsp. of the cream cheese mixture on each triangle and fold into bundles. Close all seems to keep cream cheese from cooking out.
- Place bundles, seam side down, on baking sheet and bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; serve warm with ranch dip or the dressing of your choice.