- 6 cups sweet potatoes, cooked, peeled, and mashed (about 3 ½ lbs.)
- 1 stick Braum’s Butter, melted, divided
- ½ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- ¼ tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ½ cup Braum’s Pecans, chopped
- ½ cup Braum’s Apricot Preserves
- 6 Braum’s Macaroon Cookies, crumbled
- Place in a greased 11x17x2 inch baking dish.
- Toss macaroons with remaining butter and sprinkle over top.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
This casserole can be made the night before and chilled. Let set 30 minutes at room temperature. Top with buttered macaroons and bake.