- 6 cups Braum’s Milk, divided
- 12 mint filled chocolate candies (like peppermint patties), divided
- Braum’s Vanilla Ice Cream
- Peppermint sticks
- 1 cup white creme de cacao, divided (optional)
- Pour 3 cups milk into a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until heated through but not boiling.
- Pour hot milk into blender. Add six Mint Meltaway Candies; cover and process until smooth. Add ½ cup creme de cacao (optional). Pour into mugs.
- Top with a scoop of Braum’s Vanilla Ice Cream and garnish with peppermint sticks and chocolate shavings.
- Repeat this process with remaining ingredients. Makes six beverages.