- 1/3 cup Braum’s Butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 1/4 cup Braum’s Whole Milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 9-inch pie shell, frozen, unbaked
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- Combine first five ingredients in medium saucepan. over medium heat. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat; add vanilla.
- Combine sugar, flour, and salt in small bowl. Whisk into peanut butter mixture. Stir in pecans. Pour into frozen pie shell. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Combine peanut butter and corn syrup in a small microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 15 seconds; stir until smooth. Drizzle over warm pie.
- Cool completely prior to serving.
Recipe provided by Carol Hyde, First Place Winner in the Dessert Category, Made in Oklahoma Recipe Roundup Contest