- 12 oz. Braum’s pimento cheese spread
- 8 oz. Braum’s shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 4 oz. pickled jalapeños, chopped
- 1 bag Doritos® Nacho Cheese Chips
- 2 stalks celery, sliced for stems
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the pimento, cheddar and cream cheese, along with the jalapeños.
- Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper and using a tablespoon, scoop mixture and roll into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or until they are firm.
- Place 3 handfuls of Doritos® into food processor and process until finely crushed; set aside.
- Cut celery stalks by length, into ¼ inch slices and down to ½ inch pieces.
- Remove mini cheese balls from the refrigerator and roll each one in the crushed Doritos®. Insert a stalk of celery into the center. Serve immediately.