- 4 Braum’s boneless pork chops
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Braum’s unsalted butter
- 2 tsp. olive oil
Dijon Cream Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Braum’s unsalted butter
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Braum’s heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. paprika Salt & pepper, to taste Parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Generously season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a large skillet over medium-heat, melt butter. Drizzle oil into the pan.
- Add pork chops to the pan and sear on both sides for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- To prepare the sauce, add butter to the pan. Once melted, stir in garlic for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add chicken broth. Whisk in Dijon mustard, then cream. Stir in salt, pepper and paprika.
- Return pork chops to the pan, spoon sauce over the pork chops, then transfer to the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Spoon liquid from the pan over the pork chops. Bake another 10-15 minutes or until pork is cooked through and sauce has thickened.
- Spoon more sauce over the pork chops, garnish with black pepper and parsley, if desired, and serve.