- 1 cup Braum’s Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Braum’s Whole Milk
- 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Braum’s Egg
- 3 cups flour
- 12 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt (if using unsalted butter, omit if using salted butter)
- ½ cup Braum’s Unsalted Butter, softened
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. powdered sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl, cream together
the butter, sugar, milk, vanilla and egg.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes. Once chilled, Roll the dough out to about ½ thick sheet using a rolling pin and wax paper.
- Combine dough and roll out as needed to use all of the dough. If it starts to get to tacky, chill and continue to roll and cut cookies.
- Place the cookies on a greased baking sheet and bake for 10
- Beat butter and cream cheese with electric mixer until
- Gradually add powdered sugar alternately with milk,
beginning and ending with sugar and beating at low speed.
- Add vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Spread over
cupcakes. Top with sprinkles.