- 1⁄2 cup almonds, chopped
- 4 slices Braum’s bacon, cooked, chopped & divided
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped & divided
- 2 Tbsp. green onions, thinly sliced & divided
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cup Braum’s sharp cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 2 Tbsp. Ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Crackers, chips, veggies, etc. for dipping
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the chopped almonds, half of the chopped bacon, 1 Tbsp. of parsley, and 1 Tbsp. of green onions; set aside.
- Using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, combine the cream cheese, grated cheddar cheese, ranch seasoning, red pepper, Worcestershire sauce and reserved bacon, parsley and green onion. Beat on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll it in the almond mixture to cover the ball entirely. You may need to pat some of the nuts into the areas that aren’t covered.
- Cover the cheese ball in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Serve with chips, crackers, veggies or any other items you like!