- 8 Braum’s soft Macaroon Cookies, crumbled (about 2 cups)
- 2 Tbsp. Braum’s Butter or Margarine, melted
- 4 (8 oz.) pkgs. Braum’s Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 Braum’s Eggs
- Braum’s Strawberry Ice Cream Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix macaroon crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix until well blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Spoon Braum’s Strawberry Ice Cream Topping over cheesecake.