- 6 Braum’s Plain or Everything Bagels
- 1 Jar of Pickled Jalapenos
- 4 Braum’s Extra Large Eggs, Scrambled
- 12 Pieces of Braum’s Bacon, Half Crumbled and Half Left Whole
- 12-14 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese softened
- 6-8 oz. Braum’s Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Line or grease a baking sheet and set it aside.
- Cook all 12 pieces of bacon and scramble your eggs, then set them aside.
- Take about half of the pickled jalapenos (or more if you like your breakfast spicy) and dice them up.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the jalapenos, cream cheese, eggs, crumbled bacon, and cheddar cheese.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the mixture on each side of the bagel and place them face-up on the baking sheet.
- Repeat step six until all bagels are on the baking sheet.
- Toast bagels in the oven for a few minutes before removing them.
- Let bagels cool to the touch.
- Break remaining bacon pieces in half and place two halves on each sandwich and serve.