Banana Split Cake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 lb. Braum's butter or margarine
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Braum's cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Braum's eggs
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 can crushed pineapple, well drained
- whipped topping
- pecans, chopped
- Braum's cherries, halved
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 lb. butter or margarine.
- Spread into 9x13 inch pan and chill.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, eggs and remaining 1/4 lb. butter or margarine for 6 minutes. Spread over crumb base.
- Spread sliced bananas over cream cheese mixture. Spread pineapple over bananas. Spread whipped topping over pineapple and decorate with cherries and chopped pecans.
- Chill overnight.