Malted Milk Ball Surprise
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker or chocolate flavored pie crust
- 1 pint Braum's Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups (approx. 7 oz.) malted milk balls, crushed and divided
- Braum's Whipped Cream for garnish
- 8-10 whole malted milk balls for garnish
- Combine softened ice cream and whipped topping until well blended. Mix 1 cup of crushed malted milk balls into the ice cream mixture.
- Spoon ice cream mixture into pie crust.
- Top pie with remaining 1 cup of crushed malted milk balls and freeze 4 hours.
- Prior to serving, garnish with whipped cream and whole malted milk balls.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.