Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 (16 oz.) jar processed cheese
- 1 cup Braum's Sour Cream
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Braum's Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Braum's Butter or Margarine, melted and divided
- 1 - 2 lb. pkg. frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups packaged bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the processed cheese, sour cream, mushroom soup, celery soup, water, onion, 1/4 cup butter, salt and pepper (to taste). Add potatoes to soup mixture and mix well. Place in prepared dish.
- Mix bread crumbs with remaining 1/4 cup margarine and sprinkle over top of potato casserole.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until crumbs are lightly browned and casserole is bubbling.