Santa's Cheesy Midnight Treat
- 1 1/2 cups Braum's Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 tbsp. Braum's Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 (8 oz.) can Braum's Crescent Rolls
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine cheese, milk, mustard and cayenne pepper.
- Separate crescent roll dough into four rectangles. Press two rectangles over bottom of ungreased 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Spread 1/2 cup of cheese mixture over dough.
- Place remaining two crescent roll rectangles over cheese. Gently stretch to cover. Spread with remaining cheese mixture. Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown. Makes 4 to 6 servings.